I write this post about one of the most important things I’ve learnt from healing teachings, specifically those of Curry Blake.
When engaging in spiritual warfare, attacking the works of Satan, one has to adopt a military approach. When one gets serious in God’s army it helps to study the principles of natural warfare.
I present you with the warrior ethos:
1. Always put the mission first. Prioritize your life decisions around the work of the Army. Gear how you spend your time, money, time and resources toward the Kingdom. Make disciples of all the world. Reach the world at any cost. This is your life mission.
2. Never quit. Be cautious to never get distraceted from the Great Commission.
With just these two points we could change the world.
3. Never accept defeat. If you fail, you learn from it and attack again.
4. Never leave a fallen comrade. If a brother falls, don’t kick him out because he is an embarrassment. Bring such a person back and restore him.
Next, we look at the Prime Directives.
1. Love the Lord your God with all your heart, mind and strength.
2. Love your neighbour as yourself.
3. Do to others as you would have done to you.
These directives encompass the entirety of Christianity. If we could manage to live these simple principles we will be the effective Christians the Bible teach us to be.